Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So this is who I am...

I'm young rather young actually people always seem so surprised when I tell them my age I never really got why.

I'm a pessimistic person which is something I could work on but I have always been this way and I never seem to get as let down when something doesn't go my way.

I'm pretty patient when it comes to waiting for something/somebody but I'm a lot less patient when somebody is messing me around.

I'm a grudging person and when somebody hurts me I tend to never forgive them.

I'm a fatalistic I accept that all events are inevitable but many people don't share this belief with me.

I have a few main people in my life that I love and would do anything for but I have a lot more people in my life that I just care for.

I enjoy smoking quite a bit and unless it starts to effect my health I'm happy.

I love music and my room feels empty without it. I have a couple of main bands that I will never get over and then I have bands that I like for a month or two then get over.

I love my family more than anything in the world. I couldn't live without my brothers or my parents, I wouldn't trade how close we all are for anything.

I love nature and I am constantly appreciating it.

I don't believe that humans can be 100% straight.

I am a nice person you should give me a chance as I am not a judging person.

I find personality the most attractive thing in a person.

Anyway I'm boring well done for getting this far :D

No comments:

Post a Comment