Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm bored

I know I should sleep but my mind is wide awake, my eyes are trying to shut but the light in my head burns to bright so I continue to aimlessly text a drunk Ryan and blog. I want tomorrow to come faster so I have something to do haha. I want to see Yssie after reading though her blog It made me miss her, she is so cute ^.^.
What to do? What to do?
Ill give msn a shot.
As Ryan's messages get harder to read I get more restless.
OH! Now Michelle is texting, she can join the sleepless party.
Even Mischa has been asleep for hours.
I have now looked though all my photos from the weekend hahah look how red my eyes are ;}
I should end this blog but then I know I will just be writing another post in about half an hour :/.
Kate needs... A lover... Hmmm o.0
End?

No comments:

Post a Comment