Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things you may or may not know

-It's 7:34pm
-I have low self esteem
-I was vegetarian for three years
-I had my first crush on a girl when I was 11
-I'm not over my ex and not scared to admit it
-I love meeting new people
-I hate people hating me
-My lucky number is nine
-I have crohns disease
-I drink around four cups of coffee a day
-I'm an aunty four times
-I'm a clean freak
-I tidy my room everyday
-I wash my hair everyday
-I love animals
-I feel the cold and have to keep my room warm with two heaters
-I don't have any hobbies
-I like someone I cant have
-I do tarot cards
-I'm a Capricorn
-I used to think I could turn into a cat
-I used to think I was a witch
-I used to think Marilyn Manson was really hot
-My second toe isn't longer than my first
-My thumbs are so skinny they look like fingers
-They don't make my bra size, my back is too narrow
-I live in a sleep-out
-My favorite colour is purple
-I want a nose job
-My eyes always change colour
-I suck my tongue when I'm relaxed
-I can keep secrets
-I could keep going forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment