Sunday, October 4, 2009

Love story

You know we have a connection you admit it yourself and I am happy for you I swear but knowing that you will soon be far away hurts.
You are living your dreams, standing on your own two feet, finding your place in the world with the girl you love, not that anybody else knows this.
We are really rather close friends and I'm going to miss you... A lot but thats not why I'm so upset.
I'm upset because you told me not to tell anybody, you may not realize this but me not being able to tell anybody means I have to deal with this shock alone.
How do you think your other friends are going to take it when you just leave with her?
I love you and I really hope you find what you are looking for.
Please write, or text, or ring, or whatever.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment