Friday, October 30, 2009

This is it

Tonight was lovely, I went up to the hills with everybody, I mean everybody. The view was absolutely gorgeous, Christchurch is pretty alright even though I don't admit it often. After the hills we all went to Sumner which was nice I have always loved it there and I must admit I have had some of the best times there. I got far too drunk. Josh was lovely enough to drop me home, now I'm home and I can'tcan'tcan't wait for tonight!

Today(lol its 5am) will be nice. I plan to wait for the rents to wake up so I can make a coffee, have a shower ect then I'm going to go shopping I need some random shit and I need to get the last items for my costume. Apart frlm that and most likely napping Its really just killing time until the halloween party!

Happy Holloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment